Tel. +82 (0)10-9099-6195
All rights reserved
Green County Ville #201
Jahamun-ro 33 Nagil 35
Jongro-gu, Seoul 03031
1. Among Western photographers, only I can bring a full mobile studio on to location, indoors or outside.
2. As a Western photographer, I can get Koreans to momentarily drop their guard and thereby capture more compelling images. Being a cultural outsider is more of an advantage than a disadvantage.
5. As a Western photographer, I can rapidly develop the necessary rapport with Western photographic subjects who are in a hurry.
6. With 30+ years of business experience, plus an MBA in international business, it is easy for me to get on to the same page as marketing professionals, having been one himself during my career in the U.S., Japan and Korea. I also have an earlier career in internatinal human resources in Korea and California, so I bring empathy and understanding into HR-related requirements.
7. While we specialize in portraits as well as in event photography, I also have experienced in successfully working with our clients in manufacturing plant and office images. The Irish Embassy flew me to Ireland and around Korea to photograph the visual links betwee the two countries, culminating in photo exhibits in Seoul and Dublin.
Double click to insert refe text here ...